Monday 9 July 2012

First Posts


iPhone 4s
Rumored iPhone 5

October 14th a new iPhone was revealed finally after a year of anxious anticipation, it had finally arrived. Then we found out it wasn’t a complete new model but instead almost the same as an iPhone 4S but it contained one major improvement, that was siri my friends. Maybe that’s why it’s called 4S but it was a flop, people became bored of it after a few attempts. It wasn’t as accurate as the adverts claimed it to be. My friends I have important news, according to rumors an iPhone 5 will be revealed this autumn, or if we are lucky this summer (WOW!!!). Till then every Friday I will be blogging the latest rumors about the iPhone 5.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information about iphone rumors. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete